In the event of any defect in the material and / or workmanship the said warranty period, M.A.L BATTERY DISTRIBUTORS undertakes in its sole discretion and subject to the following conditions to repair the defect or replace the the unit at its own cost and without charge to the purchaser:
- Any claims in terms of this warranty must be made as soon as the purchaser becomes aware of the defect.
- The purchaser must return the defective unit at his own cost to M.A.L Battery distributors or its duly authorised distributors / franchisors for warranty inspection and testing, as per the instructions from its principals.
- The purchaser must exhibit satisfactory proof of purchase of the battery from M.A.L Battery Distributors or its duly authorised distributors / franchisors.
The warranty on the repaired or replaced battery will extend from the original date of sale the defective battery.
CLAIMS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED UNDER THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS :
- Proof of purchase cannot be substantiated.
- The unit is out of the warranty period.
- The unit was used for the incorrect application.
- The unit’s casing is cracked or otherwise damaged.